您当前的位置 :中海网>综合 > 正文
当前通讯!zach sobiech百度百科(zach sobiech)
2022-11-10 15:18:56 来源:宁德生活圈 编辑:bj06

(资料图片)

关于zach sobiech百度百科,zach sobiech这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

1、歌曲名:Clouds歌手:Zach Sobiech作词:Joni Mitchell作曲:Joni Mitchell专辑:Clouds发行时间:1969年Well I fell down, down, downInto this dark and lonely holeThere was no one there to care about me anymoreAnd I needed a way to climb and grab a hold of the edgeYou were sitting there holding a ropeAnd we’ll go up, up, upBut I’ll fly a little higherWe’ll go up in the clouds because the view is a little nicerUp here my dearIt won’t be long now, it won’t be long nowWhen I get back on landWell I’ll never get my chanceBe ready to live and it’ll be ripped right out of my handsMaybe someday we’ll take a little rideWe’ll go up, up, up and everything will be just fineAnd we’ll go up, up, upBut I’ll fly a little higherWe’ll go up in the clouds because the view is a little nicerUp here my dearIt won’t be long now, it won’t be long nowIf only I had a little bit more timeIf only I had a little bit more time with youWe could go up, up, upAnd take that little rideAnd sit there holding handsAnd everything would be just rightAnd maybe someday I’ll see you againWe’ll float up in the clouds and we’ll never see the endAnd we’ll go up, up, upBut I’ll fly a little higherWe’ll go up in the clouds because the view is a little nicerUp here my dearIt won’t be long now, it won’t be long now。

本文分享完毕,希望对大家有所帮助。

相关阅读
分享到: